Bala Thailam - Ear Health and a Relaxed Mind Herbal Blend
Bala Thailam is traditionally used as an herbal ear drop oil that can be used on a regular basis. This oil helps to keep the ears functioning optimally and maintaining a healthy balance. The herb Bala is a root, and the meaning translates as that 'which gives strength.' This oil is useful to promote ear strength and hearing capabilities. Bala Thailam from AWOW is treated through a ten-time formulating and filtering process as per the original Ayurvedic method.
At AWOW, we carefully formulate the oil according to the ancient formula found in the Ashtanga Hridayam textbook for a potent and all-natural herbal oil.
Benefits & Features
- Bala Thailam promotes ear health as it nourishes the ear canal, ear structure, and helps the body produce healthy immune responses against occasional inflammation
- It supports the lubrication of the ear canal for its regular functioning as well as other joints around the ear, such as the TMJ
- It produces a soothing and relaxing effect on the ear nerves for optimal hearing and sound interpretation
- It supports the healthy functioning of the ears
- It has a cooling and calming effect on the head for a relaxed mind and encourages healthy sleep cycles
Bala Thailam is not to be consumed internally. Put 1-2 drops of the oil in each ear, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner