ANU THAILAM (NASAL OIL)
In Sanskrit, Anu means subtle or minute. Anu Thailam is an ancient Ayurvedic formula that supports healthy opening of the head and neck region. It also promotes energy flow and supports healthy sensory functions in the eyes, ears, and nose.
It is part of five toxin elimination procedures (Panchakarma). Traditional Ayurvedic practitioners administer this herbal oil through the nasal passages. This supports the removal of toxins accumulating in the head and neck. This way, the benefits of Anu Thailam Nasal Oil promote clear, healthy nasal passages and maintains healthy mucus membranes.
Benefits & Features
- Ayurvedic herbal nasal oil to promote optimal performance of the nose, nervous tissues, and immune system
- It soothes and lubricates healthy nasal passages
- It aids the nervous tissues and all the structures of the head and neck region
- Anu Thailam Oil helps maintain clear nasal air channels to support easy breathing
- Promotes the elimination of occasional deep-seated Ama (metabolic toxins) from mucosal membranes
- Use steam or a hot towel compressed on the face to loosen up the toxins.
- Tilt the head backward or support with a pillow at the back and apply 2-3 drops in each nostril to lubricate and inhale deeply, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Continue to lay down with the head tilted for 5 minutes, sit up and spit out the mucus secretions.
- In the cold seasons, try to warm the oil slightly before application.
- For the better effect, use Anu thailam nasal drops before showering. Best time to do nasya is in the morning.